Wildermiss



THEY REPLIED TO MY COMMENT OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! WILDERMISS YOU'RE THE BEST!

One of my favorite indie rock band. They used to cover a few songs before they came out with their own song, Keep It Simple. This song was on my March playlist!

Here's my favorite cover by Wildermiss.





You can check them out on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook to know more about them. They deserve more attention because they are so damn good!

Share:

2 comment(s)

  1. Hi! That song "Pieces" is actually an original by Wildermiss! Hopefully you'll get to hear a professionally recorded version sometime this year! Thanks for the love! <3 - Emma, Wildermiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EMMA! Oh my God, I thought it was a cover T_T But good to know that you guys actually do have more original songs!

      Delete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)