Blue Sky Tag


Oh, hi it's me again. Been very busy with lots of assignment lately, I don't even have time to sleep. So, that's the reason why I left my blog on hiatus for more than 2 weeks. And I think my blog will be on hiatus for a very long time after this because I've got so many final projects to be submitted on May (4 to be exact, it seems like a small number but when we talk about final project 4 is a very huge number I just can't imagine how to survive until the end of this semester T_T).

So, I've been tagged by Nurul Afifah (thank you!) to answer these 11 questions.

THE RULES

1. Thank the person who tagged you - Thank you Nurul Afifah!
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer

So, here we go!

QUESTIONS

1. What was the last movie you watch?
I just re-watched Twilight from The Twilight Saga series. I just can't get enough of Edward Cullen eh? Uh, Edward can you please be mine? Lots of people said that this movie was a rubbish but I don't care. Edward Cullen is too handsome to resist 😌




2. What are you trying to achieve with your blog?
Um, I don't know how to answer this. To be honest, I created a blog to share about what happened around me, my likes and dislikes, my experience. So, I can say that 99.99% of the contents of my blog is basically about my life. I'm not very serious in blogging. I don't even think of being a professional blogger.

3. Do you think you are someone with a sense of humor?
No, I'm not. But I'm that mudah-terhibur type of person 😅

4. Imagine 10 years ago. How does that make you feel about yourself now?
10 years ago I was only a 12 years old girl who's so busy preparing for her UPSR examination.


*this girl is me, please trust me I'm not lying 😌

Dear self, how did you gained so much weight in just 10 years? To the 12 years old me, hey, now I know how to wear tudung properly, please be proud of me. Haha.

5. How would your friend describe you?
Fierce, strict, a bit sensitive (because I cry easily when I'm watching movies/drama). What else? Um, I don't know.

6.  Do you have hobbies that others might find unusual?
Okay, let me tell you something. I love writing/reading poems during my free time. Is it unusual?

7. Have you done anything illegal?
Pirating movies/songs/TV series/PC games and software. I'm not proud of it. Seriously.

8. If you ended up being a prisoner, what likely to be the reason?
Robbing a bank?

9. What most likely the thing that will get you angry?
Sleeping member in an assignment group. Hey, wake up! Please do your job lah if you don't want me to report about your laziness to the lecturer 😡

10. How do you handle yourself when you are angry?
I just stay quiet because I don't want to hurt people with my words and go somewhere alone to calm myself. I know how bad my temper was but I don't even know how bad I am going to be when I was angry.

11. Best thing to eat when you are angry?
Um, can I have a cup of coffee and a bar of chocolate?




MY QUESTIONS
1. What was the last song you listen to? Describe about it.
2. What kind of music do you prefer to listen when you're driving?
3. What is your favorite band?
4. Do you prefer cheap but delicious food at mamak/warung or expensive and delicious food at hipster/famous cafe?
5. What is the thing that you're good at?
6. If you have to choose between friends and lover, which one would you prefer?
7. How would you describe yourself?
8. Do you really love what you are doing now? (Study/job/etc)
9. When did you start blogging?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. What do you love the most about your blog?

Um, you can just ignore this if you want to but I really hope that you guys will answer my questions, hehe.

1. Fatina Mudz
2. Catatan Seorang Syed
3. Hundred Pages
4. Lenne Zulkifly
5. Lya Amie
6. Erin Azmir
7. Atheera Dayana
8. Between The Lines
9. RBWNEON
10. Nurul Rasya
11. BudakVanilla's

Tags:

Share:

12 comment(s)

  1. You are viewing my most Recent comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi awak, thank you tag kita! On my way to do this post heheh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, syed got tagged again but it would be fun to read all his answers. btw, I still don't master the art of tudung bawal. Actually, no one would be sleeping in my group, i'll make sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha just notice that you tagged him also. Hahaha, me too. But at least I wear it better now than 10 years ago. Practice makes perfect eh? Hahaha.

      Delete
  4. Replies

    1. Your welcome! Can't wait to see your answers :)

      Delete
  5. thanks for tagging!
    will write soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Your welcome! Can't wait to see your answers :)

      Delete
  6. Your 12 years old was so cute. Hey, we're taekwondo buddies! Can't remember the steps though lol.
    Thank you for tagging meh! I'd love to answer your questions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha me too! I can't remember the steps since I stop going to taekwando class when I was in standard 6 because I have to focus on my upsr during that time haha. Upsr is really a big deal back then.
      Your welcome! Can't wait to see your answers :)

      Delete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)