I Should Stop Wasting My Money

 *meet my best friend during matriculation, Mizan a.k.a Ijan


Last Saturday we decided to go out together after only God knows how long we didn't met each other even though we're studying at the same university. I envy her because she doesn't get fat walaupun dia makan macam bela saka πŸ˜‚

And we went to Cendol MAMI 😍


*Her Cendol Laici


*My Cendol Pulut πŸ˜‹


She also ordered Mee Belacan because she said, "Orang sebelah kita makan nampak sedap gila. Macam mee Korea pun ada.". And you know what she said to the waiter, "Yang patient sebelah tu makan apa eh?". LOL! Patient? She studies nursing, hari-hari keluar masuk hospital sampai terlupa word customer tu πŸ˜‚

Then, we went to City One to buy some stuffs and my story begins here. After she went looking for her phone case, we went to Scentiments (perfume store). And the worst thing is, there's a sale up to 35% for member! I thought I will be able to resist my desire to buy perfume but I was wrong! Totally wrong!


*Her Secret by Antonio Banderas (80ml)


I  shouldn't enter the perfume shop, especially when they're on sales!


*Here's what it looks like unboxed!


The smell might be quite strong at first, but it will slowly turn into a soft smell. Not too sweet, not too strong, just nice. I don't like it at first, I'm into Hugo Boss Woman but it doesn't last long on me. But I really like the smell (sigh)! And actually I'm searching for Meow by Katy Perry because mine was already ran out. For those who likes sweet smell, you should try it!




1. You& I by One Direction
2. The Key by Justin Bieber
3. Be Joyful by Bath & Body Works
4. Taylor by Taylor Swift

Some of my perfume collection. I have a few others perfume that I didn't bring here (college). And here's my perfume wishlist:

1. Modern Muse by EstΓ©e Lauder
2. Bright Crystal by Versace
3. Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo
4. Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci
5. J'adore Black by Christian Dior

I think I should forget about this wishlist to prevent myself from wasting more money on perfumes πŸ˜•

Tags:

Share:

4 comment(s)

  1. Hahaha "patient sebelah order apa" that really sounds funny! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Nvm to spend your money on things you like. As long as you're using it but it would be a big waste if you already have many of it and you get yourself another one hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm laughing so hard sampai customer lain pun tengok XD That waiter pun sama hahaha!

      Hahaha, I shouldn't waste my money right? I don't want to enter any perfume store until next year!

      Delete
  2. I love perfumes too. But meh, literally had to hypnotize myself by saying "perfume kau banyak lagi" for money sake lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA I'm trying so hard to do so, but unfortunatelyyyyyyyy it's not workig on me T_T

      Delete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)