New Book



Yes, I've got a new book! Not so new since I've bought it before I flew back to Sarawak but I forgot about this book, hehe. I'm going to spend my time in bed all day to read this 😌

I've bought it at AEON Big clearance book section (all books were sold for only RM5!). It attracts my attention because the line "Eric's trying to hack the girlfriend problem..." at the top cover of this book. I guess this is a story of  a computer geek and I was right!

So, this story is about Eric, a computer geek who wants to find a girlfriend and later he met Maya. Can't wait to read this book. And I'll write a review after I finish reading this 😊

Share:

4 comment(s)

  1. The quote sounds really geek and nerd. Have fun reading and looking forward for the review. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, the beginning of the story was very boring. In my opinion lah kan. Hahaha

      Delete
  2. The cover looks interesting enough. Please do a book review after you finish reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll do the review later. However, the beginning of the story already made me disappointed :(

      Delete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)