Good Bye February



Thank you February for being nice to me 😊 So, this is how I spent my last day of February.




I'm sure that everyone has their own what-I-hate-the-most list and in my case, packing is one of it! I do hate packing so much! Why?

1. Because it's so tiring! Especially when you're packing to move out from the house. You'll realize that suddenly you've got sooooooooooooooooooooooo many things to pack and you don't have enough time to pack them properly. I only have tonight to pack all of my things since the new tenant will move in tomorrow. So, I just campak-campak them into the luggage, bags and boxes and tadaaaaa!

2. The worst thing after packing is unpack. Unfortunately, unpack also listed in my what-I-hate-the-most list. Of course you have to unpack all of your things then susun kemas-kemas dekat rumah baru and all of it have to be done in a short time because I've got class at 4PM tomorrow.

3. You might be stress because HOW (THE HELL) TO FIT ALL OF THEM IN JUST ONE BAG?! It's to reduce the time consumption (and your energy) to move all your things from your old house → car → new house.

4. Do I still need this thing? This is another thing that is stressful when you're packing. You don't know to decide whether that thing is still can be use/want to use or not.

5. I just HATE packing. That's all.




I've got a long playlist for this month. Just click on the title of the song if you want to check it out 😊

1. Keep In Mind by Chase Your Words
Got excited when I saw notifications from Kellin Quinn and it turns out his first band under his new record label debut music video! To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed because I thought it was a new song from Sleeping With Sirens. But then when I listened to this song, it's not bad. And Kellin's cameo in the music video made me feel excited again, haha. I love you, Kellin 😘
Another song from Chase Your Words in my February playlist, Right Here.

2. Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin
Such a pretty song. In my opinion, she just scared of love so that she quickly running away from it before she's falling deeper.

3. It Ain't Me by Kygo & Selena Gomez
I am not a fan of Selena but honestly this her best song ever after We Don't Talk Anymore. This song is literally amazing! Who disliked this song? It ain't me 😌

4. Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
Unexpected but I just need something like this! I am a fan of both of them and this is totally amazing! I can't stop hitting the replay button. Thank you guys for making such great music 💗

5. Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara
I thought the chorus was "All you had to do was stay" which reminds me of Taylor's song All You Had To Was Stay haha.

7. Chain To The Rhythm by Katy Perry (ft. Skip Marley)

I don't know why but I just found that this song is very sad actually.

8. Heavy by Linkin Park (ft. Kiiara)

I think it's the year of collaborations and the year of a good music! I don't know why people keep complaining about this song but I think this song is great. It may not sound like the usual Linkin Park that you used to know but it's not wrong to try something new. And I guess Linkin Park just wants to try something new with their music.

9. Congratulations by Post Malone ft.Quavo
Don't give up song. However, I disliked the music video. I'm sorry but I'm just getting sick of wild music video.

10. Chasing Dragons by Sara Serena
I just found this song on suggested videos section and this song is great. Never heard of her name but I'll check her out later!

11. Issues by Julia Michaels
This song is cute! My kind of lullaby 😉

And this is my February lock screen.




Nothing much happened in February. But everything was just good enough (except that I have to go back to Sarawak and got homesick 1 week after that). So, how's your February?

Tags:

Share:

8 comment(s)

  1. Time flies sooo fast! I hope we use our time wisely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha for the same reasons as yours, I hate packing and unpacking my stuff too! it needs a lot of time and effort to organize it nicely in the bag. Sometimes I left my things in the bag and only took it out when I need them. That's another level of laziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha me too! Bila nak guna baru terhegeh-hegeh nak cari balik aduhh

      Delete
  3. I hate moving house too. the amount of boxes that need to be packed are too much that I wonder 'whose stuff are these?'

    Nurul Rasya | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha kannnn! It's so hard to face the fact that all those stuff were belong to my own self.

      Delete
  4. i hate packing too. penat T.T

    http://www.erinazmir.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel like I need to sleep for 2 days after packing and unpacking all my things hahahaha

      Delete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)