20 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing In Your 20s



Right now, I'm at war with Apache Tomcat (this cat doesn't let me register my subject for next semester, ugh!). I'm scrolling FB, Twitter, Instagram while waiting for that cat to get lost from my sight (and rot in hell) and found this article: 20 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing In Your 20s

1. Deciding your worth based on your social media ‘likes’
I have a friend like this. Three or four digits 'likes' matter most to her (obviously she's a girl, I don't know if there's a guy like this too). She'll force all of her friends to like her pictures whenever she uploaded it on Instagram. She even got mad if she notices that I didn't 'like' her picture. She'll keep spamming me on WhatsApp, asking when I will 'like' her recent picture. The most unbelievable part is, she'll feeling down or get moody if the number of persons 'like' her picture decreased. I can't believe people like her exist in this world and I can't believe I already met one. I hope there didn't exist so many people like her.

2. Thinking you need to be married in your 20s or your life is one giant failure
THIS! Early marriage seems to be a trend nowadays. And it seems totally wrong to be a single like me (no, I'm in a relationship with my laptop). It's okay lah kalau jodoh  dah sampai awal. But I don't think there's a need to say this words in all situation, "Kalau kahwin kan senang". You don't know how much it hurts. Especially kalau that friend baru lepas gaduh/break up dengan pasangan dia. One thing you should know before you said that, according to the statistics, divorce rates increase if you're UNDER 25 (ops, sorry for being a bitch) 😏

3. Judging the shit out of everyone
Don't judge me and don't judge my music taste. My music taste ranges from punk rock to Disney soundtrack. I hate it every time when I listen to Sleeping With Sirens or Pierce The Veil or some other screamo bands, people around me be like "Lagu setan apa kau pasang ni doh?". Ouch, it hurts me you know. Suka hati nak setan kan orang 😤

If you want to read more, just go to this link: 20 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing In Your 20s

Have a nice day!

p.s: That cat still there! Why that naughty cat doesn't want to disappear? 😪

Share:

8 comment(s)

  1. I hate people who is obsessed over social media 'likes'! If I had a friend like yours, I would probably leave her and slap the hell out of her as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh I'm totally agree with all the relevant points above. If I were to be at your place, I will just ignore that kind of friend or just give her any sarcastic comments. It's so lifeless to put your worth based on the likes. It's not even real. Not that the whole world will acknowledge your existence, you're still nobody to the world. Annoyingnya, emo pulak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup yup! Lagipun 'likes' tak boleh tukar kepada duit. Kalau lah boleh......

      Delete
  3. No 2 is a totally spot on. BUT if you were ready to take on the next step that is to build a family why not?

    To each on their own

    Nurul Rasya | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. If you're ready why not kan? Tapi tak perlulah sampai provoke orang yang belum kahwin :(

      Delete
  4. what that cat do to u seem so mad? hahaha. number 2, agree, almost 25 and still not married. Im okay with that. lols.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha. She seems 'disturbed' with my single life. I mean, what's wrong if I am single kan? Yup. I'm 22 and still single and I'm totally okay with that. Hahaha

      Delete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)