Lessons Learned



I was planning to go out today. Since I don't own a car, I have to borrow my sister's car. So, I woke up early this morning to send her to her workplace which was near to my house.

One of my bad habits, I don't like to bring my handphone when I go out. If I bring my handphone, I would put it in a silent mode. I don't like anyone to disturb me especially when I'm having fun with my friends/family. I don't know, but I feel like it irritates me when I have to answer unimportant calls when I was with my family/friends. 

Long story short, when I'm on my way back to my house after sending my sister, suddenly I realized the temperature of the car was rising to the red line. I was like "What the fuck what the fuck!" (hahaha, I'm so nervous and keep thinking that the car will explode!) and stopped the car at the roadside.

I turned off the engine, searched for my handphone and got another heart attack because my handphone was not in the car! Then, I realized that I left my handphone at home because it was out of battery. So, I just sat in the car wondering what to do.

After 30 minutes (plus minus), finally the temperature back to normal! I was so happy nak mati and drive the car balik rumah cepat-cepat and the temperature started rising back to the red line when I reached home.

I called my sister and my father asking about the car temperature. Then, my father called the mechanic and he took to the car to his workshop (I was like "Eh, I want to go out. Don't take the carrrrrrrr!" at that time hahaha). So, I have to cancel my plan for today since I've got no transport to go out 😔

Lessons learned. Don't forget to bring your handphone everytime you go out. You never know what will happen in the future. Don't forget to charge your phone before you go anywhere or bring powerbank. And please learn a little bit about your car or you will be gelabah-nak-mati like me when anything happened. Hahahaha.

p.s: Old habits die hard, you know what I mean 😌 

Tags:

Share:

3 comment(s)

  1. Please dont forget your handphone next time!
    I will always put hp next to me while driving bcs we never know when its the emergency time
    But never ever text and drive okay

    XX Atheera | http://atheeradayana.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same habit too! (and get into trouble back few weeks ago - lesson learnt XD) I don't put 'em into silent lol but I just can't seem to hear the rings - got complained a lot by my cliques tsk

    ReplyDelete
  3. atheera dayana: will do! I've learned my lesson hehe.
    faten. banana: hahaha I guess you should change your ringtone?

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)