Good Bye January

It's already the end of January! How time flies so fast? And this is how I spent my last day of this month.


*meet my best friend/partner in crime/alter ego, Nooraizzalina, Aizza for short 💕 (Am I feeling over confident with my bare face and put it as the first picture in this post?)


So, we went to AEON Mall Shah Alam today, having some fun, chit chatting, window shopping and do what other girls do when they're spending time together with their best friend.

Actually, this is our first time went to this mall. It's a new (but not so new) mall in Shah Alam. Tempat lepak baru budak sekolah 😂 One of the reasons why I don't like to go to a shopping mall on weekend or school holiday. One thing I love about this mall, the SURAU. It's so easy to find, comfortable and so beautiful!


*I want to take a picture of the whole surau but it's kinda inappropriate to take the picture of other people while they're performing their prayer


I think, mall in Sarawak patut buat surau yang comfortable dan senang nak cari macam ni. Kadang-kadang rasa mall besar tapi surau macam nak roboh. Letak dekat ceruk sampai sesat sesat nak cari. No offense, it's just a suggestion 😊

Since it's the end of January, I would like to share with you, my January playlist. Songs that get stuck in my head and I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat.




1. Paris by The Chainsmokers
Every single song that made by The Chainsmokers is da bomb! Until You Were Gone, Inside Out, New York City, you name it. This song reminds me of All We Know. One of the perfect songs to listen to while reading. Feel like want to go on a road trip when I see the MV on YouTube.

2. Nervous (The Ooh Song) by Gavin James
You don't know how long I've been searching for this song! I just remember the "Ooh~" line 😂

3. Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa
One of the songs that mean the most to me. I've been in this situation before. With someone that I used to know. The situation was totally wrong and I don't know why we keep holding on to each other for too long. Until one day we realized that we have to let it go.

4. Round And Round by Heize (ft. Han Soo Ji) - Goblin OST
I didn't finish watching this drama yet but I fall in love with all of its OST 👍

5. Dreaming by Han Hee Jung - Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo OST
I'm dreaming of Joo Joon Hyung while listening to this song hehe. Every girl deserve a Joo Joon Hyung in their lives! Haih, where can  I get my Joo Joon Hyung?

And this is my January lock screen.




I change my lock screen every month. Found this cool lock screen on Teen Wallpapers MX.

That's all for January appreciation post.

p.s: Regretting myself sebab tak beli perfume Burberry Brit Rhythm For Her dekat SASA tadi. Offer price RM109 (NP: RM220) and right now tengah menangis dekat bucu katil, duhh.

p.p.s: I should post this on 31 January but I forgot to publish it! I just save it as draft (I just realized it today, 3/2/2017). Lewlz.

Tags:

Share:

4 comment(s)

  1. I only know Paris. I never heard of the other songs you listed there hahahaha saya pun tak suka pergi mall bila ada bebudak sekolah lepak dekat sana lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like edm kinda music, you should listen to Scared to be lonely. Nervous is kinda lullaby. Hehe kan rasa macam entah tapi macam tak berapa suka

      Delete
  2. AEON Mall Shah Alam tu best juga la, tapi usually on weekends a bit congested kan? rimas juga kalau ada budak2 baru nak up pergi mall tu haha. Okay I only know round and round out of 5 songs you've listed there. keh2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okaylah not bad. Banyak jugak tempat best dekat situ haha. Weekends, public holiday, schoolholiday, memang kalau boleh nak elak pergi mal waktu macam ni XD Hahah Round and Round tu 'berhantu' sebab cerita goblin tu, everytime tengok goblin tunggu lagu tu

      Delete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)