Give My Semester Break Back!



I thought I'm going to have a very long 'sleep' for this semester holiday, but I was totally wrong. I'm doing A LOT yes, A LOT OF WORK during this semester holiday and I was like "When am I supposed to get my rest?", lol. I'm doing part-time home tutor, babysitter (I'm just helping my mother, haha), and right now I'm designing a website prototype for a competition (for a company). They were looking for someone to do this thing and this is why I'm doing this right now. I need my rest. I need my beauty sleep.

And the saddest thing is, I don't have free time to read all the books that I've bought! I want to cry! I need to read those books before the semester holiday reaching its end :(

And my eyesight is getting worst. I need to change my lens before going back to Sarawak.

Tags:

Share:

2 comment(s)

  1. May Allah ease everything for ya and hopefully you will get back ya beauty sleep. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Allah ease everything for ya and hopefully you will get back ya beauty sleep. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)