Counting Days



37 days left to go back home and 52 days left before I turn 21. I'm still a little kid, by the way (oh, I'm a 9 year old girl who trapped in a 21 year old body!). Well, that's so lame.

So, I can't wait to go back home. Walaupun belajar dalam Malaysia tapi rasa sama macam study dekat oversea sebab dah berbulan-bulan tak balik rumah and I miss my family so much! It's so hard when my time with my family is numbered. I hate it when I know I had just few days before I go back to Sarawak (that was so far away from my home) and I won't be able to go back home whenever I like and will only be able to see my family again after only God knows how many days.

Do you know how hard it was to struggle without your mom's cook for so many days? It is so hard. Especially when my father loves to send a picture on WhatsApp group of my mom's cook for that day. And I was kinda jealous because my mom cook very great meals everyday, lol!

Well, I'm not embarrass to admit that I was homesick. It's almost one year I've been here. But I still can't cope with homesick, lol. 

Grow up, Farahin.

p.s : I am using ZUI Days Countdown Timer apps. You can get it from your app store.

Tags:

Share:

4 comment(s)

  1. Yaa, we are just the same. Lucky me, my study place is still reachable in a day - but still, i got that homesick feeling T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. That homesick feelings mesti akan ada walaupun belajar sebelah rumah aje kan hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)