20 Random Questions

1. What is your full name?
Nurul Farahin binti Zamri

2. Your nickname?
Kakak, Farah, Farahin, Yin, Rumput (because my eyebrows are thick and always look messy, lol) and Singa

3. How old are you?
21

4. Your zodiac sign?
Cancer

5. What is the meaning behind your URL?
nfarahinz = Nurul Farahin Zamri

6. How many piercings/tattoos do you have?
I don't have any

7. Last dream that you had?
My laptop was broken and all of my assignments are gone! I'm going to be crazy if that actually happened!

8. Last food you ate?
Mee goreng special, I bought it Kafe Kuning

9. Last song you're listened to?
What About Love - Austin Mahone

10. Put your music player on shuffle and write the ten first songs that play.

  • Words - Skylar Grey
  • The Light Behind Your Eyes - My Chemical Romance
  • Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
  • If I'm James Dean You'r Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens
  • Rebel Hearts - Hilary Duff
  • One Call Away - Charlie Puth
  • Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  • Ships In The Night - Mat Kearney
  • Break Up In A Small Town - Sam Hunt
  • The Only Reason - 5 Seconds of Summer
11. Your current relationship status?
Single

12. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Is Edward Cullen included? Yes? No?

13. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Unfortunately, I don't have a crush, lol

14. Do you think age matters in a relationship?
Yes, maybe? But I can't imagine if I'm married to someone who is younger than me. It's AWKWARD!

15. Do you miss anyone right now? Who?
My family, of course

16. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings!

17. Your favorite perfume?
Meow! by Katy Perry

18. KFC or McD?
McD, Big Mac yay!

19. Coffee or tea?
Coffee!

20. Ten things you can't live without?
  • Purse
  • Laptop
  • Phone
  • Spectacles
  • Headphone/earphone
  • Novels
  • Comics
  • Perfume
  • Watch
  • Food

Share:

0 comment(s)

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)