16 Days Left

Another 16 days left before I graduate from matriculation and go back home and didn't come back here again. Another 8 days left before I'm sitting for the last final examination. Feelings?

Sad?
Yes.

Happy?
Yes.

Want to to finish the exam quickly and go back home?
Absolutely, yes!

Don't want to left this matriculation because you're going to miss everybody?
YES!

See, how complicated my life could be. But I'm pretty sure that everybody feel the same. Happy and sad at the same time.

I'm happy because I'm going to graduate and going to pursue my studies to the next level but at the same time I'm sad because I'm going to left all my lecturers and friends here which come from all the states in Malaysia and only Allah knows when all of us will meet again.
Thanks for all the support that all of you have given to me especially to Madam Rohani, Sir Rafee, Miss Afiqah, Miss Izra. I promise I'll try to do my best in this last final examination, insyaAllah.

Share:

2 comment(s)

  1. Good luck laa untuk matrikulasi. Lepas ni nak masuk degree pilih course betul2 eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude. InsyaAllah. Pray for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)