Beautiful Words

Watching Eclipse just now and I kind of amazed when I listened to Jessica's speech during the graduation day .



"When we were five , they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up . Our answers were things like astronaut , president , or in my case … princess . When we were ten , they asked again and we answered - rock star , cowboy , or in my case , gold medalist . But now that we’ve grown up , they want a serious answer . Well , how ‘bout this: who the hell knows ?! This isn’t the time to make hard and fast decisions , its time to make mistakes . Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill . Fall in love - a lot . Major in philosophy ‘cause there’s no way to make a career out of that . Change your mind . Then change it again , because nothing is permanent . So make as many mistakes as you can . That way , someday , when they ask again what we want to be … we won’t have to guess . We’ll know ."

Meaningful , isn't it ? Such a beautiful words and so perfect .



"Maybe some part of you just hates me
You pick me up and play me
How do we call this love ?"

Falling in love with this track . My new drugs . Can't stop singing this song no matter how much I try . Watching that poor guy in this song's MV getting rejected at all the nice things he does is so damn sad .

I thought this was Maroon 5 at first but I was totally wrong . Heh .

Share:

0 comment(s)

Inappropriate comment will be removed. Thank you :)